A little bit about me: Hello! After 8 years in the music business focusing on tour management, 4 years directing domestic and international events, I took a leap of faith in 2010. I spent several weeks in Rwanda getting my priorities straight. Upon my return, I put myself through massage therapy school so I could save the world; or at least my world, in my community, one massage at a time. I continue to study biomechanics, the teachings of Ida Rolf, and explore new modalities so I can better serve my clients. In 2016, I transitioned to a private practice and continue to work exclusively with current clientele and referrals.
- 1998 Bachelor of Science: Communication Arts, Mass Media & Theatre Production; Indiana Wesleyan University.
- 2010 graduate of Natural Health Institute in Nashville, TN. 600 hrs.
- 2011 Connective Tissue Massage certification, John Latz, Institute of Structural Integration
- 2012 CranioSacral Massage Workshop weekend.
- 2012 Thai Massage Workshop with Jon Mandeville.
- 2013 Bodyreading and Tensegrity Workshop weekend, Tom Myers, KMI Structural Integration.
- 2014 Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians, Carrie Gaynor, KMI Structural Integration.
- 2015 Feldenkrais & Movement Workshop at Movement Education Center.
- 2015 Restorative Exercise Pelvic Floor Workshop with Anthology Wellness.
- 2015: Myofascial Workshop with Til Luchau, Advanced Trainings.
- 2015: Movement Training Workshops with Katy Bowman.
- 2015: Orthobionomy Phase 4 (osteopathic body therapy) with Luann Overmyer.
- 2016: Scoliosis Workshop with Erin Myers of Spiral Spine.
- 2016: Structural Integration 10 Series training with Jo Justian.